Every trailer has a useful product lifespan. This limited warranty is not meant to suggest or imply that the frame or components can never be broken or will last forever. This limited warranty covers manufacturing defects that occur within the normal lifespan and use of the product.
Pasq trailers must be registered on pasqadventure.com in order to activate the warranty described below.
The cost of all parts and labor necessary for any defective materials are covered for the original owner for:
- Frame, Swing Arms (excluding bearings), Suspension Linkage (excluding bearings), Hinge Components (excluding bearings and bushings), Hitch Arms: Three years from original retail purchase.
- Paint and Decals: One year from original retail purchase.
- Pasq Branded Components: One year from original retail purchase.
- Non-Pasq Branded Components, including the Wheel, Tire, Shock, and Other Components, are covered by the stated warranty, if any, of their manufacturer, and are not covered under this limited warranty. Please check in your owner’s manual pack for information regarding these warranties.
- This limited warranty applies only to the original owner of the trailer and is not transferable to subsequent owners.
- For any warranty claim to be considered, the issue must be documented in photos and videos and our online warranty claim form must be filled out completely. The trailer must be in an assembled, reasonably clean condition. You will be required to upload the original, dated sales receipt for the trailer (be sure to keep your receipt in a safe place!).
- This limited warranty applies only to trailers and gear purchased from Pasq and any approved distributors and retailers.
- This limited warranty is void if the trailer is subjected to abuse, neglect, improper repair, improper assembly, lack of proper maintenance according to the owner’s manual, alteration, modification, installation of incompatible parts, corrosion, an accident or other abnormal, excessive, or improper use.
- This limited warranty is void if the trailer is used in a rental or sharing program.
- Damage resulting from normal wear and tear, including the results of fatigue, is not covered. It is the owner’s responsibility to regularly inspect and properly maintain their trailer. Some items that typically exhibit damage from normal wear and tear include:
- Bearing races
- Shock mounting hardware and main seals
- Paint fading caused by the effects of ultraviolet light (UV) or outdoor exposure is not covered by this limited warranty.
- All labor charges for warranty service, including the transfer of components and/or any installation of new components, are the responsibility of the trailer owner.
- Due to product evolution and obsolescence (such as products that have been discontinued or are no longer kept in stock), some frame pieces or components may not be available for older or limited edition models. In these cases, Pasq may elect to provide a replacement that it determines to be the most nearly comparable model, but sourcing and paying for components is the responsibility of the trailer owner.
- All determinations under this limited warranty will be made in the sole discretion of Pasq, including but not limited to the decision to repair or replace a defective product, and what replacement product is the most nearly comparable product then available.
THE REMEDIES STATED ABOVE ARE THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES UNDER THIS WARRANTY. ANY AND ALL OTHER REMEDIES AND DAMAGES THAT MAY OTHERWISE BE APPLICABLE ARE EXCLUDED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, DAMAGES TO OTHER PROPERTY, OR ANY PUNITIVE DAMAGES.
THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY MADE BY PASQ ON ITS TRAILERS AND COMPONENTS, AND THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION HEREIN. ANY WARRANTIES THAT MAY OTHERWISE BE IMPLIED BY LAW INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE EXCLUDED.
PLEASE REFER TO THE DOCUMENTS INCLUDED WITH YOUR TRAILER FOR POSSIBLE FURTHER RESTRICTIONS.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES THE CONSUMER SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS. THE CONSUMER MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER LEGAL RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE OR COUNTRY TO COUNTRY. SOME STATES AND COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF IT IS DETERMINED BY A COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION THAT A CERTAIN PROVISION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY, SUCH DETERMINATION SHALL NOT AFFECT ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY AND ALL OTHER PROVISIONS SHALL REMAIN IN EFFECT.